The Father’s Club is a dad-led, grassroots effort creating simple ways for dads to be intentional with their KIDS, with other DADS and within their COMMUNITY. With resolve, humility, and love, our mission is to be a catalyst for positive influence around the world.
The Father’s Club recruits its leadership with those who identify personally with our culture. Finding dads who fit is one of the most important components of creating a compelling culture that lasts. The Father’s Club culture isn’t just lived by its leaders, we want all who come in contact with us to experience our servant leadership culture. Our process focuses on our core values:
- Others First – We put others first to serve our families and the community. We act with humility and count others more significant than ourselves.
- Personal Excellence – Whatever we do, we do it with excellence. We desire to excel, in speech, in knowledge, in actions, and in love.
- Integrity – We are commanded to live a life of the highest honor and integrity. We desire a character that brings goodness to all we come in contact with.
- Work Together – We are one body with many members. We are joined and held together by every member. We love one another with friendly affection and strive to outdo one another in showing honor.
- Accountability – We strive to be truthful and trustworthy. We allow ourselves to be held accountable by other men so when challenges come in our lives, it helps us to accept responsibility and press ahead with a renewed purpose.
- Lead Courageously – We strive to be strong, courageous and to get involved. We are not afraid or discouraged when we have the body of men to support us.
Stances on Political and/or Cultural Wars
The Father’s Club desires to ensure that we are loving and impactful in our communities. We want to help kids, dads, and communities be everything that they can be. It is a much higher calling than any political or cultural war that’s being waged.
The Father’s Club is about fathers making a difference. We are fathers and we are supportive of fatherhood. We have the desire to do anything we can to strengthen families and we are committed to it.
The Father’s Club is open to partnering with organizations that are impactful and authentic. Partnering with any organization will be the determination of the Board of Directors and/or the Executive Committee.